Music Education Forum of Singapore
Forum Home Forum Home > Piano Forum > Piano Hub
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fun with my Singarts digital piano

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
doraleo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraleo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fun with my Singarts digital piano
    Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 11:49am
The Digital Piano is suitable for home use and professional performances, whether you are a beginner or an accomplished player. It has 192-note polyphony, 4 demo songs and player recordable 50 piano songs. The ultimate number you can create is limited only by your imagination when using the UBS /MIDI port for storing your own music tracks, as well as interfacing with external equipment.
luluchin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luluchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 5:27pm
I have to say it is a lot of fun to switch the digital to harpsichord strings, organ or electric piano and play a song to get a different sound. That is one big digital benefit. I only have a Singarts digital piano. I'd learned pieces on the digital with headphones so as not to torture my family when playing the same 2 bars over and over and over. When decent on a new piece I'd play it on the upright. Maybe after I finish the second Faber book I'll reward good ole me with a good used upright.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic