Music Education Forum of Singapore
Forum Home Forum Home > Piano Forum > Piano Clinic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shanghai piano worth to repairing?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xianger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shanghai piano worth to repairing?
    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 6:22pm
The Shanghai piano is more than 30 years old, some notes sound weird when I press them. Does the piano need tuning or repairing?

StevenKoh View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevenKoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 6:33pm
It’s not worth to repairing. Most Shanghai piano can not be tuned because the pins are loose. Give up the piano and find a new one
xianger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xianger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 6:43pm
Thanks for the information. Can I resell the piano to you? Will you take in used piano and recycle it? And I will buy a used piano, do you sell used pianos? I saw some pianos listed on www.pianoshop.sg
Are they in stock? Can we go to try the pianos in your shop?
Alice View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 5:16pm
I also had one 20 years ago
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic